A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lindsay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Lindsay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Lindsay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. William Lindsay has 1 office location.
Dr. William Lindsay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alabaster, AL.
See Alabaster Surgeons.