A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Lindsay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lindsay
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lindsay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Lindsay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Lindsay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. William Lindsay has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Lindsay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Montgomery, AL and Prattville, AL.
See Alabaster Orthopedic Surgeons.