A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Middleton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- False Aneurysm
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Male Genital Disesases
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Tendon Injuries
- Testicular Diseases
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Middleton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Middleton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Middleton practice?
Dr. William Middleton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.