A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Middleton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Middleton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Middleton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Budd-Chiari Syndrome
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- False Aneurysm
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Male Genital Disesases
- Spermatic Cord Torsion
- Tendon Injuries
- Testicular Diseases
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Middleton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Dana Middleton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Middleton practice?
- Dr. William Middleton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Middleton practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.