A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Donald Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Miller practice?
- Dr. William Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. William Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clyde, NC.
See Clyde Orthopedic Surgeons.