Learn more about Dr. William Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swain County Hospital
- Haywood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Donald Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Miller practice?
- Dr. William Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. William Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Clyde, NC.
See Clyde Surgeons.