A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Naber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Naber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naber graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow.
Dr. Naber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Naber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Naber practice?
- Dr. William Naber has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Naber practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.