A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Naber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Naber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naber
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naber Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Naber graduated from People's Friendship University Of Russia, Moscow.
Dr. Naber has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Doujan Naber MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Naber practice?
- Dr. William Naber has 1 office location.
Dr. William Naber practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Family Physicians.