Dr. William Naber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Naber?

My opinion of Dr. William Naber

Posted on October 26th, 2011

I recommend Dr. William Naber to just about everybody. I have been going to this Dr. about 20 years, and plan to stay with him for life. If he decides you need a specialist, he'll refer you to very good people. Dr. Naber will always work with you, to keep you in the best of health. Dr. Naber is a very personable man, humble, truthful, and a good human being.

Did not accept my insurance and failed to tell me.

Posted on October 30th, 2009

There was nothing outstanding or very poor about this doctor visit. What I am upset about is the staff accepted my insurance card, had me pay a $10 copay and then denied my insurance after the appointment because they were out of network. They originally told me they were in network and because of this I had to pay the total bill out of pocket. VERY POOR MGT!

Posted on October 15th, 2009