A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Neal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Neal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Neal, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Neal graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Neal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Neal FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Neal practice?
- Dr. William Neal has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Neal practices Surgery near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA.
See Olympia Surgeons.