Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Nicholson III
Dr. William Nicholson III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with other offices in Plano, TX and Garland, TX (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Nicholson is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Garland, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano and Baylor Regional Medical Center Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. William Nicholson III has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...