A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dan Nicholson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nicholson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Nicholson MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dan Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Dan Nicholson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Nicholson practices Surgery near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Surgeons.