A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Nicholson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nicholson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Daniel Nicholson MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. William Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Nicholson practices Surgery near Garland, TX.
See Garland Surgeons.