Dr. William Parker MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Shreveport, LA

July 4th, 2016
Best Dr!
I love Dr Parker. He has always taken good care of my 3 babies. He is not quick to throw antibiotics at them. He has always been concerned about my kids' health. He is a quiet, easy going guy that at first may seem rude. But that's just him. Once you get to talking with him he is very funny and sweet! He talks to my kids each visit. They also trust him! He has back up Dr's that are also very good, but they practice medicine a bit different. One Dr always runs a rest. Be it a CBC or something. And the other Dr always rights a script even if it's just to treat symptoms of a cold or stomach bug. But theyou are good guys too. I just prefer my Parker! He is a perfect fit for my family!

August 13th, 2015
He is very caring and pays attention to what I say about my child. He is very concerned about my childs health.

February 28th, 2015
i love dr parker. no complaints
Dr parker is quiet, but he will speak if you initiate . He will explain things to you were you cam understand. He truly loves my children and cares about their welbeing. Ive used him for 8 years. He isnt quick to throw antibiotics at them. He is patient and I would recommend using him. He may not be fir everyone, especially if you are the type of parent who wants antibiotics given to your kid for everything.

October 14th, 2011
My child has been seeing Dr. Parker for 16 years and he has always been accurate in diagnosing an illness. He is very caring and consider of people's feelings.

July 13th, 2011