Learn more about Dr. William Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Patterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Patterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Patterson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Patterson practice?
- Dr. William Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Patterson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Internists and Sevierville Cardiologists.