Learn more about Dr. William Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Patterson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Patterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Patterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Patterson MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Patterson practice?
- Dr. William Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Patterson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sevierville, TN.
See Sevierville Internists and Sevierville Cardiologists.