Learn more about Dr. William Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Patterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Patterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Patterson practice?
Dr. William Patterson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Versailles, KY.
See Sevierville Internists and Sevierville Cardiologists.