A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Patterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Patterson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Patterson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William D. Patterson practice?
- Dr. William Patterson has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Patterson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Sevierville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Sevierville Internists and Sevierville Cardiologists.