Dr. William Payne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Payne?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. William Payne?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 3rd, 2011

The BEST in town

Dr. Payne was my Pediatrician when I was a child, and now my two children go to him. He is so knowledgeble and well-read. He bases all his treatments on evidence in literature and is always happy to share all his information with the parent. He is so kind and loving. My children LOVE him and are always eager to go see him (even after shots!) I don't believe you could find a better pediatrician in town! We absolutely love this man!

January 31st, 2011

We love him!

We moved to the area when my oldest was 20 months old. Dr. Payne worked us in when my son became ill a few days after moving here. We were not yet established and they got us right in. Now 7 years later, and another child, he is still wonderful. We never have any problem getting in to see him when our kids are sick or for regular visits. He always makes us feel that the appointment was warranted even if it is something minor. He always says, "Mom's know best. It is a good thing you brought him/her in." I just hope he doesn't retire before my kids outgrow him!

December 17th, 2010

Algunas ideas para comenzar:-Escribe sobre las experiencias en general-Escribe sobre lo que gusta o disgusta de su mdico-Escribe sobre si recomendara-Escribe como si estuviera hablando con un compaero que est pidiendo su opinin

July 5th, 2017