Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Prickett
Dr. William Prickett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Trauma Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Prickett is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Tucson Medical Center and Carondelet St Mary's Hospital. Dr. Prickett has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Prickett has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. William Prickett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Tracy Allen
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management, Sports Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi
Dr. John Maltry
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi31
Dr. Geoffrey Landis
Foot and Ankle Orthopedics, Orthopedic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi17