A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Prickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Prickett, Orthopaedic surgery - Adult and Pediatric Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Prickett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Prickett graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prickett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Prickett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Prickett practice?
- Dr. William Prickett has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Prickett practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oro Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.