Learn more about Dr. William Prickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Prickett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Prickett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult and Pediatric Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prickett graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Prickett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center Oro Valley
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prickett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Prickett practice?
Dr. William Prickett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.