A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Riley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Riley has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Riley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Riley practice?
- Dr. William Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Riley practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.