A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Sanford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Sanford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sanford has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Sanford MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William D. Sanford practice?
- Dr. William Sanford has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Sanford practices Pediatrics near Oxford, MS.
See Oxford Pediatricians.