A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Smith, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Smith practice?
Dr. William Smith practices Neurological Surgery near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Kingman Surgeons.