A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Snyder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Snyder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Regional Medical Center
- McAllen South Texas Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Snyder MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William D. Snyder practice?
- Dr. William Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. William Snyder practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Orthopedic Surgeons.