Dr. William Soper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Soper?

November 18th, 2015

He set the bar...

Although Dr. Soper is now retired and has moved out of state, my experiences with him were of the highest level. I frequently told him he had set the bar so high no other physician could ever hope to reach it. He was extremely knowledgeable and always kept up with the latest medical research. His personality was unfailingly kind, attentive, and patient. His care for his patients was legendary. Once when my husband was too ill to get in the car and drive to Dr. Soper's office, Dr. Soper came to our house. He was the best! We miss him.

October 27th, 2011

Professional and very courteous

His office is comfortable without being overly cute, his staff is very courteous and caring, and he spend time talking over the issues (weight loss, impact of medications, etc.) and encouarges you to ask questions. Very professional.

March 14th, 2011

The worst doctors visit I have ever experienced

Dr. Soper has been my family physician for something like 20 years. Because I am health conscious, I don't have a need to visit often so it has been something like 5 years since I had gone. At some point Dr. Soper's office has decided that separating money from the patients takes precedence over any assistance that might be useful. Upon arriving, I was told that I would be required to fill out "new patient" information forms even though I am not. The excuse given by the front staff was that the information was removed from the system. Then, when I could not recall when I last visited, they were able to look up when I last visited and who my insurance carrier was so the information was clearly still on the system. Then, because the insurance card that I had was not current, I was told that I would have to pay upfront and then get reimbursement from the insurance even though they have been given my insurance information upon several occasions and it has not changed in over 20 years. So after filling out the pile of "new patient" forms and telling them that I intended to pay the fee up front, I was told that a "new patient" (which I am not) office visit began at more than 100 dollars. This from a doctor that I considered to be my family physician for 20 years. I am currently looking for a doctor that treats his patients as people instead of profits.

April 6th, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever had

Dr. Soper is a wonderful, caring doctor that took special care each time I went to see him. It is not like going to some doctors where you feel like you are in a fast food line, getting people in and out quickly. He always spends quality time with me.

August 30th, 2016