Dr. William Talley Jr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William Talley Jr?

Does not Honor his oath as a Doctor

Posted on February 9th, 2015

This guy should not be practicing medicine. It's obvious that he doesn't like what he is doing. He does not listen to the patient. He has an attitude problem. Please do yourself and everyone else a favor and find a new career.

This Doctor Doesn't Care

Posted on December 18th, 2013

Dr. Talley doesn't care about his patients, he doesnt treat " Chronic Pain", he is also a big liar! I wasn't aware " diabetic peripheral neuropathy " was a form of chronic pain..not to mention..sadly to say..I'm unsure if he even knows what that is ? I wouldnt recommend my worse enemy to see him. Not to mention the triage nurse there is very rude, and the people at the front desk gossip about what the patients take ( medications). He also made me sign a contract when I was given my medications, then he broke the contract without a warning cut me off my medication and I was left suffering for 2 months. I don't care if he reads this comment because he is a horrible doctor, and I hope that one day you never get sick or hurt so bad you lay in your bed and cry at night. May the doctor who treats you if and when that happens have mercy and concern and listens to you because what you put me and probably your other patients through doesn't deserve it. Reading over the contract your nurse and I signed, You and your triage nurse broke 7 rules off top. I should report you to the medical board..doctors like you shouldnt be aloud to practice medicine. never again will I or should anyone suffer because of bad doctors or rude nurses who slam doors, roll eyes and speak to people any kind of way.

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Absolutely incredible physician. Caring & very professional. Wish all military MD's were like him!

Posted on July 27th, 2017