A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Thompson, DC, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Thompson DC, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. William Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Thompson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, TN and Paducah, KY.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.