Learn more about Dr. W Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Thompson, DC, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Western Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. W D. Thompson practice?
Dr. W Thompson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Paducah, KY and Lebanon, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.