Learn more about Dr. William Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Thompson, DC, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Thompson DC, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. William Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Thompson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, TN and Paducah, KY.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.