A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Thompson, DC, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Thomas Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Thompson DC, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. William Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Thompson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, TN and Paducah, KY.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.