Learn more about Dr. William Travis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Travis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Travis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Travis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Travis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Travis MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Travis practice?
- Dr. William Travis has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Travis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Pathologists.