A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagner, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Drew Wagner DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Wagner practice?
- Dr. William Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wagner practices Family Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Family Physicians.