A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagner, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William D. Wagner practice?
Dr. William Wagner practices Family Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Family Physicians.