A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Weeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Weeks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Weeks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeks graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Weeks has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Weeks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Weeks practice?
- Dr. William Weeks has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Weeks practices Family Medicine near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Gretna, NE.
See Papillion Family Physicians.