A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Welsh, Geriatrician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welsh
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Des Moines University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Welsh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Welsh practice?
- Dr. William Welsh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Welsh practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians and Whittier Geriatric Doctors.