A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Welsh, Geriatrician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welsh
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Welsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Welsh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Barlow Respiratory Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Welsh DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Welsh practice?
- Dr. William Welsh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Welsh practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians and Whittier Geriatric Doctors.