inactive

• Family Medicine Saint Louis, MO

3.9

January 25th, 2015
Excellent service
Dr. Wilcox was extremely knowledgeable about my anxiety disorder. He listened to my concerns and answered every question I asked. I just recommended him to my mother.

January 23rd, 2014
Security Management
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Wilcox. He has been my primary Dr. for many years. I have moved out of state and have missed him very much. He has excellent manners and very polite and I rarely had to wait too long maybe 15 minutes to see him. Dr. Wilcox has never made me feel rushed. If I had an urgent issue he would get me in the very same day. I have not found a good Dr. like him since.

December 9th, 2011
Dt. WIlliam Wilcox
Dr. Wilcox is very friendly and professional. I am the type of patient that doesn't always connet the dots - so he goes the extra mile to ask enough questions to ensure that he understands any problems and then ensures that I know my options so we can agree on a treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Wilcox