Excellent service show details Excellent service
by Casey S. on Jan 25th, 2015

Dr. Wilcox was extremely knowledgeable about my anxiety disorder. He listened to my concerns and answered every question I asked. I just recommended him to my mother.

Security Management show details Security Management
by Mary Jo Vance on Jan 23rd, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Wilcox. He has been my primary Dr. for many years. I have moved out of state and have missed him very much. He has excellent manners and very polite and I rarely had to wait too long maybe 15 minutes to see him. Dr. Wilcox has never made me feel rushed. If I had an urgent issue he would get me in the very same day. I have not found a good Dr. like him since.

Dt. WIlliam Wilcox show details Dt. WIlliam Wilcox
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Wilcox is very friendly and professional. I am the type of patient that doesn't always connet the dots - so he goes the extra mile to ask enough questions to ensure that he understands any problems and then ensures that I know my options so we can agree on a treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Wilcox

WHAT A WASTE show details WHAT A WASTE
Aug 5th, 2011

This is the worst doctor and office I've ever been to in my 50 years of existence. Wait time to see him runs 2-3 hours. The office loses ordered lab tests or just doesn't order them. One time I waited 45 minutes to have blood drawn to discover the staff didn't know I was there. Worst of all, the doctor does not manage treatment well and has actually worsened my condition. Avoid him unless he is the last doc in St. Louis.