Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Security Management  |  show details
by Mary Jo Vance on Jan 23rd, 2014

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Wilcox. He has been my primary Dr. for many years. I have moved out of state and have missed him very much. He has excellent manners and very polite and I rarely had to wait too long maybe 15 minutes to see him. Dr. Wilcox has never made me feel rushed. If I had an urgent issue he would get me in the very same day. I have not found a good Dr. like him since.

|  Dt. WIlliam Wilcox  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Wilcox is very friendly and professional. I am the type of patient that doesn't always connet the dots - so he goes the extra mile to ask enough questions to ensure that he understands any problems and then ensures that I know my options so we can agree on a treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Wilcox

|  WHAT A WASTE  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

This is the worst doctor and office I've ever been to in my 50 years of existence. Wait time to see him runs 2-3 hours. The office loses ordered lab tests or just doesn't order them. One time I waited 45 minutes to have blood drawn to discover the staff didn't know I was there. Worst of all, the doctor does not manage treatment well and has actually worsened my condition. Avoid him unless he is the last doc in St. Louis.