A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wilcox, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Wilcox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NC Specialty Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Wilcox MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. William Wilcox has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Wilcox practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cary, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.