A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Daiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Daiber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Daiber graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daiber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Karl Daiber DO is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Daiber practice?
- Dr. William Daiber has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Daiber practices Urology near Gettysburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Gettysburg Urologists.