Urologists
100 Corporate Center Dr
Ste 100
Camp Hill, PA 17011
717-763-7037
Locations and availability (3)

|  :D ^_^ nice  |  show details
by Emily Gonzalez on Sep 13th, 2014

Excellent Doctor

|  Straight shooter who will take care of you  |  show details
by Young Guy on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Daiber is a straight shooter. He will tell the medical truth to the best of his ability with his decades of experience. I'm a young guy that had found need of a urologist, a place where the average age of the waiting room is 64 atleast. Both himself and his staff treated me with utmost respect I was diagnosed with urethral stricture that required surgery that was performed directly by Dr. Daiber. Having never been needed to be put under in my life and for surgery, albeit exceedingly low risk of complications surgery , involving my penis I was quite alarmed by the situation. Instead of beating around the bush and trying to not hurt my feelings or anything similar he told me truth and made my expectations match reality. Dr. Daiber performed my surgery as perfectly as possible. He was there before I went under and was there when I woke up. The treatment performed by him and his quality staff is only a step or 2 below miraculous. Dr. Daiber is very punctual for a doctor. Arriving on time for your appointments will generally be very little waiting. Booking appointments is a little more tenuous for how very very busy his skills are in demand. Regardless of his schedule being effectively full forever, he still took care of my very time sensitive care needs without any delay on his part. It was very clear with him that my health was his number one interest.

|  Would NOT recommend!!!  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

The first visit we had he informed us that chemotherapy doesn't work at all for anyone... Second visit he couldn't even look at myself or my husband to tell us that my husband has cancer! I asked him (since supposedly he used to do surgeries on kidneys) how much did he think that the surgeon may remove of the kidney. Dr Daiber said he had no idea since he wouldn't be the one doing the surgery.. The receptionists are very nice. The only problem we have with there is the Dr himself! When we found out that there was a Urologist closer to home since my husband needs surgery...So our original trip would have been an hour and a half up to two hours.. The one closer to home is maybe a twenty minute drive... The Dr. Flipped out on me and started yelling at me over the phone saying how my husband needs his entire kidney out.. I said I understand that.. So it went from he had no idea of how much of my husbands kidney would be removed to Dr. Daiber yelling in the phone about my husbands entire kidney having to come out...Plus we wouldn't even have a consult with the surgeon for over a month....Now granted I didn't have the dr on speaker phone or anything because I DON'T want my husband upset due to his condition... But, after Dr Daiber yelled at me so loud that my husband heard him... Well that very much upset my husband... If you want a doctor who has a crappy bedside manner and shows through his actions that he truly doesn't care about the patients he's just in the profession for the money well this is your guy...

|  atient  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

Dr. Daiber is informative, caring andno nosense. His staff is a delight and verycaring, also.