Dr. William Daiber DO Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

May 23rd, 2015
Very pleased with everything. Felt at ease and the people there could not have been any nicer. Dr. Daiber had a very pleasing personality.

September 13th, 2014
:D ^_^ nice
Excellent Doctor

May 28th, 2012
Would NOT recommend!!!
The first visit we had he informed us that chemotherapy doesn't work at all for anyone... Second visit he couldn't even look at myself or my husband to tell us that my husband has cancer! I asked him (since supposedly he used to do surgeries on kidneys) how much did he think that the surgeon may remove of the kidney. Dr Daiber said he had no idea since he wouldn't be the one doing the surgery.. The receptionists are very nice. The only problem we have with there is the Dr himself! When we found out that there was a Urologist closer to home since my husband needs surgery...So our original trip would have been an hour and a half up to two hours.. The one closer to home is maybe a twenty minute drive... The Dr. Flipped out on me and started yelling at me over the phone saying how my husband needs his entire kidney out.. I said I understand that.. So it went from he had no idea of how much of my husbands kidney would be removed to Dr. Daiber yelling in the phone about my husbands entire kidney having to come out...Plus we wouldn't even have a consult with the surgeon for over a month....Now granted I didn't have the dr on speaker phone or anything because I DON'T want my husband upset due to his condition... But, after Dr Daiber yelled at me so loud that my husband heard him... Well that very much upset my husband... If you want a doctor who has a crappy bedside manner and shows through his actions that he truly doesn't care about the patients he's just in the profession for the money well this is your guy...

May 23rd, 2011
atient
Dr. Daiber is informative, caring andno nosense. His staff is a delight and verycaring, also.