A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dailey graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Dailey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jonathan Dailey MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Dailey practice?
- Dr. William Dailey has 1 office location.
Dr. William Dailey practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.