A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dakos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dakos, DO, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Environmental Illness
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakos graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Dakos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Nicholas Dakos DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Dakos practice?
- Dr. William Dakos has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Dakos practices Otolaryngology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Otolaryngologists.