- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dam is Good. Dr. Dam has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dam graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Dam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Dam practice?
Dr. William Dam practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Ingleside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mchenry, IL.
See Ingleside Internists and Ingleside Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Dam, Dr. Bill Dam, Dr. Billy Dam