A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Dam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Dam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Dam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dam graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Cornelius Dam MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William C. Dam practice?
- Dr. William Dam has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Dam practices Internal Medicine near Ingleside, IL.
Additional practice locations include: McHenry, IL.
See Ingleside Internists.