Internists
Video profile
214 Washington St
Ingleside, IL 60041
847-587-3004
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fired him!  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2013

I suspected my son was suffering from a little known illness that could have progressed to feeding tubes and he could have become bedridden. Dr Dam never bothered to listen to my concerns and at the last appointment kept focusing on my sons weight. He was on a liquid diet at the time because he could not keep food down and all Dr Dam could keep saying was he needs to cut out the sweets. I found another dr that would listen got the diagnoses he needs and now my son is doing much better.

|  Teacher  |  show details
by Annalise Johnson on Aug 12th, 2013

I think Dr.Dam is an excellent doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining ways to improve my health and my skin problems. I followed his recommendations and my skin is improving already. I would recommend him to anyone.

|  Dr. Dam cares about his patients.  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

Dr. Dam will see a patient regardless of how busy he may be if the patient needs to be seen. He really cares about his patients.

|  Super patient advocate  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Has always been easy to talk to, and gives great explanations of medical conditions, treatments and medications. Not prone to just throwing drugs at a problem and interfaces with specialists extremely well. Dr Dam's a bit hard of hearing, so make sure he hears your questions and comments or you may think he's ignoring you. You won't find a better advocate for your health care! He considers all aspects of your health and quality of life.

|  I don't like Dr's  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

I don't like Dr's-any of them! When I need to go to the Dr. I choose Dr. Dam. He is through and polite. He always aloows me time to get dressed & meet him back in his office (to tell me -no cheese, beef or Diet Coke) I'm sure he has a point. Dr. Dam himself has called me back back with test results with a day or 2.

|  I wouldn't take my dog to this guy  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

Needs a bath and should see a dermatologist himself-Face looks like its been through a cheese grater-was concerned it was contagious-don't go after lunch as smelled like he was drinking

|  Decent Dr.  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

Overall he's a decent option for both dermatology and a general doctor, and while his soap box on not eating cheese or not taking hot showers might both be better health options, it's amuzing the way he incorporates that pretty much every time I visit.

|  Never met a more incompotent Dr. in my life  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2010

Dr. Dam is always bumbling around, he will never remember you from visit to visit. He has pushed pills on me, lost medical records and much worse