Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Filing medical malpractice 11/16/15 show details Filing medical malpractice 11/16/15
by Betsy Van Vleet, mother of patient on Nov 16th, 2015

Misdiagnosed my child, never used a microscope, said repeatedly "don't call and bother me if it doesn't go away" and "you won't die." My dtr has a life threatening condition. Dr Dam neglected to use appropriate diagnostics and I am filing medical malpractice. He was the most incompetent and crude physician I have interacted with. Dr Dam appears to use his power for greed, not to care for the ill and innocent who rely on doctors expertise and physician commitment to the Hippocratic oath

Find a dr who has time for you and not concerned of his own personal life show details Find a dr who has time for you and not concerned of his own personal life
Oct 2nd, 2015

If there was an option to score lower I would. How terrible . I work in health care and deal with physician/offices quite often. I was shocked when I went to my appoitment as to how far behind the times this office is. Then I saw the Dr. / /// All in all I needed a test, insurance wants pre cert, this Dr called me and said " i have a life" and would not obtain my certification for a test needed for my upcoming surgery . He has a life,, really ? How to do more reporting on this dr will be done as soon as I can find the correct channels to go through. This was by far the worst expierence I have EVER had with an office.

Fired him! show details Fired him!
Aug 27th, 2013

I suspected my son was suffering from a little known illness that could have progressed to feeding tubes and he could have become bedridden. Dr Dam never bothered to listen to my concerns and at the last appointment kept focusing on my sons weight. He was on a liquid diet at the time because he could not keep food down and all Dr Dam could keep saying was he needs to cut out the sweets. I found another dr that would listen got the diagnoses he needs and now my son is doing much better.

Teacher show details Teacher
by Annalise Johnson on Aug 12th, 2013

I think Dr.Dam is an excellent doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining ways to improve my health and my skin problems. I followed his recommendations and my skin is improving already. I would recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Dam cares about his patients. show details Dr. Dam cares about his patients.
Nov 7th, 2012

Dr. Dam will see a patient regardless of how busy he may be if the patient needs to be seen. He really cares about his patients.

Super patient advocate show details Super patient advocate
Mar 7th, 2012

Has always been easy to talk to, and gives great explanations of medical conditions, treatments and medications. Not prone to just throwing drugs at a problem and interfaces with specialists extremely well. Dr Dam's a bit hard of hearing, so make sure he hears your questions and comments or you may think he's ignoring you. You won't find a better advocate for your health care! He considers all aspects of your health and quality of life.

I don't like Dr's show details I don't like Dr's
Jan 10th, 2012

I don't like Dr's-any of them! When I need to go to the Dr. I choose Dr. Dam. He is through and polite. He always aloows me time to get dressed & meet him back in his office (to tell me -no cheese, beef or Diet Coke) I'm sure he has a point. Dr. Dam himself has called me back back with test results with a day or 2.

Decent Dr. show details Decent Dr.
Jun 28th, 2010

Overall he's a decent option for both dermatology and a general doctor, and while his soap box on not eating cheese or not taking hot showers might both be better health options, it's amuzing the way he incorporates that pretty much every time I visit.

Never met a more incompotent Dr. in my life show details Never met a more incompotent Dr. in my life
Feb 2nd, 2010

Dr. Dam is always bumbling around, he will never remember you from visit to visit. He has pushed pills on me, lost medical records and much worse