Dr. William Damm Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Damm?

December 27th, 2016

Great doctor, Horrible staff(office)

I have been a patient of Dr. Damm for over 10 yrs. I used to see him in Avon and when he joined Cleveland Clinic Strongsville, I joined with him. He is very down to earth, not stuck up like most doctors. He jokes and has a Family Guy sense of humor. He has seen me through numerous medical conditions both small and traumatic. He does not order unneeded test, like most doctors. He does not push new drugs to get kickbacks, like most doctors. He listens, gives advice and opinions. The downsides- he is booked well over 1 month, so for urgent needs, you most likely wont get an appointment, so it is Urgent Care, but for scheduled routine visits and checkups, all is well. Office staff at the Strongsville office is horrible, they are rude, lazy and I would say incompetent. Reading through some of these other reviews, I feel that Dr. Damm is being negatively reviewed based on Cleveland Clinic staff, not his own. The receptionist at the front desk will ignore you. when they do talk to you, it becomes everyone's business; they are not quiet or private. Receptionist and MA's like to pretend they are the doctor. They try to tell you what the doctor said or thinks, without consulting the doctor. I had to pickup personal information left for me by the doctor and the receptionist thought it was ok to open the sealed envelop! that is not there business. Best doctor, close to the worst staff. I like Dr. Damm and will not change. I have learned to not tell the staff anything at all and I have to be rude and tell them it is none of there business and I feel the staff at the desk is violating HIPAA laws with almost every patient.

September 15th, 2016

Rude.

December 1st, 2014

Doesn't Give a DAMM

I do not recommend this Dr. Damm. He was unprofessional, apathetic to me, and was flippant in his remarks to me. While I was waiting to see him, I observed him laughing and flirting with a woman on the staff. He joked that he didn't want to get written up for taking more time to eat than was allowed. When I was being evaluated post concussion, he didn't seem to care at all when I expressed symptoms of dizziness, imbalance, headaches, and throbbing after over a month since the injury. When I asked him for an MRI he told me I didn't need one. Subsequently, I have gone to another Dr. And obtained an MRI and found out I have some problems that need to be addressed through a neurologist. I also had many problems getting through to the office by phone to schedule follow ups. I've been disconnected, sent to vm, etc for hours at a time on more than one occasion. I do not ever write reviews; however, I felt compelled to warn anyone I can about this office/Dr. Also, because it is NOT required to leave a name or any other info while reviewing on this site, what's to stop this DR or anyone of his friends writing positive reviews. I, on the other hand, have no other reason to write a review than to tell the truth about what I experienced there.

August 25th, 2013

U got it wrong!!!

Dr. Damm couldn't care less about his patients. He refuses to see you if your in the hospital. He will pass you on to someone else. He has no filter when he makes durrogatory remarks, in my case... my weight. He even told my fiance to "trade me in for a younger model". He thinks everyone is a druggie. He didn't follow up, instead, referred me out for everything. He has a 40 min. minimum wait according to his staff. He will drop you in a heartbeat if you aren't a kiss up. Beware. Loyalty to his patients is not his strongsuit.

November 28th, 2012

the best DOC......

I love him. He is down to earth and will spend time with you, not just shove you out the door.HE Cares.

October 30th, 2012

In my opinion,I couldnt see myself seeing any other Dr.after spending the past five years with Dr.Damm as my pcp. He makes you feel comfortable and is just a down to earth guy.

January 27th, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR

LISTENS TO PATIENT, DOES NOT FORCE TEST UNLESS ABSOLUTLY NEEDED. DOES REFER TO THE BEST SPECIALIST. HE TAKES THE TIME, LISTENS, DIAGNOSES, TEST, AND TREAT. A+++ DOCTOR

November 2nd, 2011

................

Very good, copassionate, well educated Doctor.

October 27th, 2010

Medical Assisting

I would like to become a medical assistant in this office. It is a clean fun environment.

February 9th, 2010

Mrs. James Mielcarek

The whole staff were helpful and compassionate. I have recommended Dr. Damm to several of my friends. I DO wish that there were better magazines (people, rxmd, Us, Glamour, Prevention. There are usually coupons for reduced or free medications in those magazines. Thanks to all of you for especially good care!

January 19th, 2010