Dr. William Danneman MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Edgewood, KY

February 2nd, 2017
EXCELLENT CARE PROVIDER
Dr Danneman, is an excellent physican. He is very empathetic and caring for his patients. He takes time with his patients and answers all questions . He listens to your concerns. He tells it like it is and he provides an excellent treatment plan. His staff is very caring and they all go way over and beyond to help provide the best care for their patients.

August 20th, 2015
The best physican I have seen. Very thorough, informative, effective and kind. Wonderful ARNP's as well, Arlene Beckman, Karen Burhardt.

August 4th, 2014
Saved My Life
I first met Dr. Danneman when he was called in along with 3 or 4 other doctors to help my primary doctor determine what was causing my very serious problems. He saved my life then, in 1989, and has seen me through many other ailments, some simple and some serious. Incidentally, the other doctors didn't know what was wrong with me. I recommend him every chance I get. Of all the doctors I have had or have, he's the one I can always count on. My children have the same respect for him because they have seen what he has done for me. There are not enough stars up there to rate Dr. Danneman.