Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Davey Jr
Dr. William Davey Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Lexington, KY and Louisville, KY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Davey is affiliated with Central Baptist Hospital, University of Kentucky Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea. He speaks English.
Dr. William Davey Jr has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Davey Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Barry Purdom
Lexington, KY 0 mi45
Dr. Quentin Murray
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi11
Dr. Gerry Bernardo
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi26