A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William David, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from Libero Institute University Di Med E Chirurgia Dell'aquila, Aquila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. David has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. David accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans