A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davidson, Allergy & Immunology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davidson, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Mobile Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Larry Davidson MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Davidson practice?
- Dr. William Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Davidson practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy & Immunology near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Daphne, AL.
See Mobile Allergists.