Dr. William Davidson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 14th, 2016
Crappy Dr.
He knows about my autoimmune disorder which makes the throat,mouth, and face swell to the point of not being able to breath. His office has refused to call me back due to a bill I owe for my son that I was going to pay in full. I will never recommend them to anyone and they will get 10% of the bill till it's paid.

October 11th, 2016
Caring, concerned, compassionate
Dr. Davidson and his staff make you feel as if you are the only patient he is focusing on , while you are there. He takes the time to really listen, get to know you and is concerned not only with your present reason for being there; but, also wants to know how he can improve every facet of your condition going forward..... He centers his treatment around you, your lifestyle and even what you want to do in the future. He gets to know you and let's you know he cares.. this is very rare indeed and he is a rare jewel! If you have a child that needs treatment for asthma or allergies, he is amazing !

September 3rd, 2016
On time and thourgh- easy to work with

August 10th, 2016
Awful
Pushy about all tests long wait times awful service will not help if you don't do the tests they push for had to bring my son to ER as they did not call to let me know meds were called in

July 8th, 2016
Disrespectful doctor!!!
My son has seen this doctor several times. Wait time is ridiculous! He was very rude and even yelled at me! Refused to put my son on a medicine known to help his condition, we weren't asking for narcotics! My son suffered more for this. Found a new doctor that was very caring and understanding. The new doctor agreed that this medication was a good idea. My son is much better since being on the medication that Dr. Davidson refused! Don't waste your time with this guy, he is horrible!!!

December 29th, 2015
Find another doctors office
Worst doctors office on the eastern shore. I waited in the waiting room 1 hour and 45 minutes and then left because I have a life. Unbelievable waiting time! Not acceptable.

November 4th, 2015
After 5 years of numerous trips to her Dr and er he got my daughter better in one visit and one week!!

April 22nd, 2015
830 am appt...1030 and still hadn't been seen.

March 10th, 2015
Dr. Davidson was more interested in my mental illness than he was for the reason I was there - low immune system disorder.

November 4th, 2014
Great Experience for 7+ Years
My son began seeing Dr. Davidson at 15 months old with severe eczema and allergies. Dr. Davidson stays up to date on the current medical best practices. My son has made improvements in his eczema and allergies after strict dietary restrictions and daily regiments. This was all possible because of Dr. Davidson. Highly recommended!

September 2nd, 2014
Excellent care!!
I'm very disappointed in the reviews on this site!! I bring my children to Dr. Davidson. He is a wonderful physician and takes excellent care of them both. I have been there several times and on most visits, there is an average wait time. There have been the occasional extended wait times, but that's to be expected with any reputable, busy doctor! As for the staff, I believe some of them have changed since the original post. I highly recommend him! Have some patience people!

August 11th, 2014
Great Doctor !
Dr. Davidson and his staff are great people. They will try to fulfill your every need.. The staff go above and beyond their job title. I would recommend anybody to the clinic.