A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Davidson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Davidson DO is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Davidson practice?
- Dr. William Davidson has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Davidson practices Urology near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Urologists.