A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davidson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Davidson MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William Davidson practice?
- Dr. William Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Davidson practices Gastroenterology near Bettendorf, IA.
See Bettendorf Gastroenterologists.