Learn more about Dr. William Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davies, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Davies FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Davies practice?
- Dr. William Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. William Davies practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.