Learn more about Dr. William Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davies
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davies, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Davies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Davies FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Davies practice?
- Dr. William Davies has 1 office location.
Dr. William Davies practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.