A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Davies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Davies, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davies has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mellott Davies MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Davies practice?
- Dr. William Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Davies practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Allergy & Immunology near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tigard, OR.
See Oregon City Internists, Oregon City Cardiologists, and Oregon City Allergists.