Dr. William Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
Ankle surgery
He knew right away what was wrong my ankle. He did an awesome job during surgery. He was very pleasant. Took the time to explain and answer all my questions. I recommend him.

February 6th, 2013
Knowledgeable Dr.!!
I met with Dr. Davis for the first time and he was very informative, answered all my questions and got to the point. He was very serious about his work , which I appreciate because having surgery is serious! I can tell he is very knowledgeable by the way he taught the resident that was assisting him and learning from him. I am going to have ankle surgery by Dr. Davis in the near future and I feel very confident that he is going to take care of my ankle.. the tendon has collapsed on the inside of the right ankle and it is torn causing a lot of pain. I'll be glad when it is fixed and I'm back to my old self!

August 1st, 2012
Good Doctor, Great Facility
I was at the Foot & Ankle institute at Mercy Hospital. The doctor was prompt and professional. He provided detailed explanation and danswered all my questions. The facility offers a free wifi, a WIDE selection of magazines, and vending machines. It would have been perfect if the coffee maker was working. Best of all - you fill out ONLINE medical forms in advance of the visit.

February 27th, 2011
I have seen this doctor for years. he is great. he has emailed me excellent websites to look at to better help me understand my diagnosis and i am able to email him questions every now and then. although i often have to wait to see him i know he will spend time with me.