A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Daviss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daviss
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daviss Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Daviss, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daviss graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Daviss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Burleson Daviss MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William B. Daviss practice?
- Dr. William Daviss has 1 office location.
Dr. William Daviss practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Claremont, NH.
See Claremont Psychiatrists.