A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Daviss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Daviss, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Daviss graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Daviss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Burleson Daviss MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William B. Daviss practice?
- Dr. William Daviss has 1 office location.
Dr. William Daviss practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Claremont, NH.
See Claremont Psychiatrists.