A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Daws:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Daws, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daws graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Daws has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Great River Medical Center
- Great River Medical Center, West Burlington, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Daws MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William Daws practice?
- Dr. William Daws has 1 office location.
Dr. William Daws practices Pediatrics near West Burlington, IA.
See West Burlington Pediatricians.