Learn more about Dr. William Debassio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Debassio is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debassio
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Debassio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Debassio, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Debassio graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Debassio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Debassio MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Debassio practice?
- Dr. William Debassio has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Debassio practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Braintree Pediatricians, Braintree Psychiatrists, Braintree Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Braintree Neurologists.