A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Debassio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Debassio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Debassio, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Debassio graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Debassio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Anthony Debassio MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Debassio practice?
- Dr. William Debassio has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Debassio practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Braintree Pediatricians, Braintree Psychiatrists, Braintree Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Braintree Neurologists.