A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Debassio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Debassio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debassio
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Debassio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Debassio, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Debassio graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Debassio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William A Debassio MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Debassio practice?
- Dr. William Debassio has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Debassio practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Braintree, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, MA and Brockton, MA.
See Braintree Pediatricians, Braintree Psychiatrists, and Braintree Neurologists.