Learn more about Dr. William Debassio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Debassio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Debassio, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Debassio graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Debassio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debassio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Debassio practice?
Dr. William Debassio practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA and Quincy, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians, Boston Psychiatrists, Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Boston Neurologists.