Dr. William DeGoff Is this you?

January 25th, 2010

He is The Best!

Dr. De Goff is my three daughters Pediatrician since 1998. He is caring, understanding and a devoted doctor. I have been able to get a hold of him either by phone, e-mail or in person when needed. I would recommend him to any new parent or anyone looking for a Pediatrician. Dr. De Goff you're the best. THANK YOU.

June 23rd, 2008

a genuinely caring and very knowledgeable physician

Dr DeGoff will take the extra step in follow up with my children. He takes the time to know our family and he is always a great sorce of information about current trends in pediatrics. I have three small boys and so we have had many visits over recent years and I am always impressed with his professionalism and his rapport with my children. Another plus to this practice is that there is a "sick children's" waiting room so that well visits stay just that.

October 31st, 2008