A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Deitche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deitche
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Deitche Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Deitche, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitche graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Deitche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Deitche DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Deitche practice?
- Dr. William Deitche has 1 office location.
Dr. William Deitche practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fort Belvoir, VA.
See Fort Belvoir Family Physicians.