A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Deitche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Deitche, DO is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitche graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Deitche has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Scott Deitche DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Deitche practice?
- Dr. William Deitche has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Deitche practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near South Holland, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Belvoir, VA.
See South Holland Primary Care Doctors and South Holland Sports Medicine Doctors.