A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Delo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Delo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Delo, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Delo graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Delo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Delo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Delo practice?
- Dr. William Delo has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Delo practices Family Medicine near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Fontana Family Physicians.