Learn more about Dr. William DeLong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William DeLong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William DeLong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeLong graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeLong has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeLong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. DeLong practice?
Dr. William DeLong practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons, Allentown Pediatric Surgeons, Allentown Family Physicians, and Allentown Sports Medicine Doctors.