A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Delong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Delong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Delong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delong graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delong has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Delong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Delong practice?
- Dr. William Delong has 21 office locations.
Dr. William Delong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.