A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Delong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Delong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Delong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delong graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delong has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Delong MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Delong practice?
- Dr. William Delong has 1 office location.
Dr. William Delong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.