A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Delong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Delong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Delong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delong graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delong has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Delong practice?
Dr. William Delong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Allentown Orthopedic Surgeons.