A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Deluca, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Deluca, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deluca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Deluca MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William F. Deluca practice?
- Dr. William Deluca has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Deluca practices Plastic Surgery near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Latham Plastic Surgeons.