Dr. William De Luca Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William De Luca Jr?

January 19th, 2015

Arrogant!

I went for a c insult for a breast lift and got the feeling from the time the doctor came in that he thought he was God. Very condescending. I would not schedule with him.

September 2nd, 2013

Senior Citizen

I was over 60 yrs old when I went to Dr DeLuca for a Tummy Tuck. Had 4 children at a very young age and numerous surgeries through my life. I was completely awed by the result of the surgery Dr DeLuca perfomed. It has been 15 yrs since and my surgery is still great shape. I also had eye surgery which was very very satisfactory. I would recommend Dr DeLuca for both of these operations.

September 22nd, 2010

Wonderful breast reduction - highly recommended

I have always had large breast; my gynecologist has hinted for several years to me regarding a breast reduction; until the suggestion I never gave it a thought. Over the last three years the thought of a breast reduction has always been in the back of my mind. When I look at myself in pictures/mirror I see large and hanging breasts with large indentations in my shoulders and back pain. A friend recently underwent a breast reduction and when I saw her was amazed at how great she looked.I have never had surgery but knew I was unhappy with my size DD breasts; I decided to make an appointment with Dr. DeLuca just to discuss the process and procedure keeping in the back of my mind Im just talking to the Doctor no decisions have to be made.I was a little nervous on appointment day; will I be able to do this, have surgery? When I met Dr. DeLuca he made me very comfortable, he showed me pictures of other womens breasts before and after their surgery - my breasts looked just as large and saggy as these womens but the after pictures were amazing. Dr. DeLuca explained what the procedures would be; however, I was still nervous but decided to go for it.On surgery day I was not nervous because I knew this is what I wanted. The surgery went great; I didnt need the pain medication Tylenol worked for me. I had surgery on Tuesday and went back to work on the following Monday.I feel great, no back pain and the indentations in my shoulders are starting to fade. I have never worn a shirt with buttons - they always gape in the front - now I own button up shirts. I enjoy shopping for clothes. I can buy pretty colored bras; I now own a sports bra - they never fit - always looked like I had one big boob. The most amazing thing is I dont have to wear a bra if I dont want to - they look great.I would recommend anyone to Dr. DeLuca, he did a wonderful job, and made me feel comfortable, and I liked him immediately. Dr. DeLuca answered all my questions and I had a list - he sat down and answered each and every one - I am very happy with my new size and wish I had this done sooner. I feel great and look great thanks Dr. DeLuca.

July 1st, 2010

Great Doctor

Took the time to make sure I understood everything. He made sure I felt comfortable and was more then will to deal with my mother who was full of questions. He just made every step of the way as easy as possiable.

December 27th, 2016