A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William DeMayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William DeMayo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeMayo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. DeMayo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William DeMayo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Trauma (Diffuse Axonal Injury)
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Intrinsic Sleep Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurogenic Urinary Bladder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Phantom Limb
- Polio (Poliomyelitis)
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Amputation
Education & Awards
Dr. DeMayo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. DeMayo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M DeMayo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. DeMayo practice?
- Dr. William DeMayo has 1 office location.
Dr. William DeMayo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Physiatrists.