A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Demayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Demayo is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demayo
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Demayo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Demayo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Demayo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Demayo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Demayo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William M. Demayo practice?
- Dr. William Demayo has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Demayo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Physiatrists.