A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Demayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Demayo, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Demayo graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Demayo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Demayo MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William M. Demayo practice?
- Dr. William Demayo has 1 office location.
Dr. William Demayo practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Physiatrists.